Articles > Power MP3 Cutter Joiner 1.12 review
Power MP3 Cutter Joiner is a two-in-one software. One logical part of it allows you to cut MP3, WAV, WMA, or OGG Vorbis file into a number of smaller parts, or just to extract some special piece of the file. The other logical part can be used to join audio files in any succession. MP3 Cutter tool is pretty easy to use. Just set start and end time for a part to extract and click "Cut". It is also possible to set boundaries by using a slider bar. With a built-in player you can pre-listen parts, or set start/end time while listening. As most audio files nowadays have meta information with artist, title, album, year, genre, comment etc., the program includes a basic ID3 tag editor. If you don't want to edit ID3 information, the tags will be copied from original file. Power MP3 Cutter Joiner supports a unique feature: you can edit filenames of resulting files.
MP3 Joiner tool has exactly the same kind of user friendly interface and usability. All actions are pretty intuitive. You can add parts to join or remove them, you can move parts up and down the list, so that they come earlier or later in the resulting large audio file. After all those manipulation it will be enough just to click "Join".
Power MP3 Cutter Joiner doesn't require additional space on your hard disk. It will join or cut audio files without creating large chunks of temporary data. It also means that no quality losses occur.
- How to join WAV files?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to split APE files?
- How to create MP3 ringtones?
- How to merge MP3 files and keep the original quality?
- How to split WAV by CUE?
- MP3 splitter with batch mode support
- How to join MP3 files?
- How do I create a CUE sheet?
- How do I split MP3 file using silence detection?
- How do I cut MP3 album using CUE sheet?
- Easy MP3 Cutter 2.4 review
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner 5.1 review
- Power MP3 Cutter Joiner 1.12 review