How to convert a DVD file from your hard drive to the AVI format?
1. Launch DVDPeanPro.
2. Press the button "Wizard" to select a DVD file for conversion.
3. The program window of "DVDPean Wizard" will open.
4. Activate the check box "Open IFO, VOB files" in the program window.
5. In the dialog box "Open" select the VOB or IFO file that you want to convert and press the button "Open".
6. The program will scan the VOB file and analyse its properties. Press the button "Next".
7. In the dialog box "DVDPean Wizard" select the source format, the properties of the converted video file and of the audio tracks using the fall-out list.
8. You can use the following formats when selecting the format and the properties for the audio tracks: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, RA, AAC, MP4, APE, MPC, FLAC and their corresponding properties in the fall-out list.
9. When selecting the format and the properties for the video track, you can use the folowing formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, VCD, SVCD, Real Video and their corresponding properties shown below. In our case you should select the AVI format for the video.
10. Having set properties for the source video and audio tracks, press the button "Next".
11. In the next dialog box of "DVDPean Wizard" you can select a video extract for conversion. You can convert the whole file or only certain part of it. The extract is defined with help of the buttons "Set In Point" and "Set Out Point".
12. Having adjusted the settings, press the button "Next".
13. In the next dialog box of "DVDPean Wizard" you can select the zoom mode and the resize algorithm for the DVD file conversion.
14. Having adjusted all necessary settings and properties for the source video and audio tracks, press the button "Finish".
15. Now you are back to the program window of "DVDPean Pro". Select the folder on the hard disk to save the converted file to. For this purpose click on the folder icon and select the path manually.
16. To start the conversion process press the button "Start". You can stop the conversion at any time by pressing the button "Stop".
Ask our expert
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to convert MIDI to sheet music?
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools