To record songs, whole sound recording studios are built, and specialists usually post-edit the output audio. But what if you'd like to try yourself as a vocalist and need some idea of how you sound like? Recording a song in a real studio is expensive and may be inappropriate for a beginner.
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to convert MIDI to sheet music?
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
- Rippers & Encoders
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner
Quick WAV/MP3 Cutter & WAV/ MP3 Joiner. Splits MP3/WAV with no quality loss.
- mp3Tag Pro
Sort and organize your music collection using fantastic tools of MP3 tag editor.
- Music Duplicate Remover
Locate duplicates by sound, ID3 tags or both and remove them in three clicks!
- AudioConverter Studio
User-friendly CD ripper and audio converter for MP3, WAV, FLAC, APE, and more.
- Wavepad Audio Editor
Music editor software to edit voice and other sound recordings on a Windows PC
- DarkWave Studio
High Performance Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) / Modular Virtual Music Studio
- Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter
Multi-instrument track real-time WAV to MIDI, CD to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI converter